Have a Plan...
You have worked a lifetime to build wealth. Have you considered what will happen to your hard-earned assets in the event of your death? Without an estate plan, your assets will be distributed according to state law and not necessarily to your wishes. Having an estate plan is crucial if you want to minimize the estate tax burden and distribute the maximum amount possible to your beneficiaries. Considered a complicated area of tax law, we work to understand your long-term goals. We consider future plans regarding additional wealth accumulation, trusts, philanthropic goals, and gifting strategies and insurance needs. Proper planning and understanding your objectives are key to presenting proper ideas to minimize your tax burden .
- Legal Document Consultation
- Wealth Transfer Analysis
- Credit Shelter/Marital Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships
- QTIP Trusts
- Planned Gifting Strategies
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Life Insurance Evaluation
- Charitable Gifting Strategies
- Preparation of Estate, Trust and Gift Tax Returns