Leading the Way
TaylorChandler is a leading provider to the insurance industry due to its extensive experience and commitment to helping its customers succeed. Our firm continues to grow and currently provides services to insurance companies in twelve different states.
The professionals in our firm currently provide accounting, auditing, tax, compliance, advisory, and managment services to a number of insurance organizations and their related subsidiaries. The firm delivers professional services to these organizations associated with both statutory accounting principles (SAP) and U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) requirements.
We specialize in serving insurance organizations. This segment of our practice represents a large sector of our business. Our professionals have achieved many insurance related designations. These designations include:
- CPCU (Charted Property Casualty Underwriter)
- CSFS (Certified Self Funding Specialist)
- CFE (Certified Financial Examiner)
- ARe (Associate in Reinsurance)
- AIE (Accredited Insurance Examiner)
- AIAF (Associate in Insurance Accounting & Finance)
- ARC (Associate in Regulation & Compliance)
- ACP (Associate Compliance Professional)
We believe that obtaining the specialized knowledge of the insurance industry, our professionals offer the highest levels of service to clients.